From rooftop patios to a backyard oasis, a fireplace can transform an ordinary outdoor space into a true extension of your home. Whether you want to entertain or create a peaceful sanctuary, the flickering flame of a fireplace enhances your ability to enjoy the outdoors (almost) year-round.
- Single-Sided or See-Through design
- Stainless Steel Burner, designed specifically for use outdoors
- Clean face design for picture perfect viewing
- Glass windshield for a stronger flame picture
- Stainless steel inner panels to reflect the flame
- Operates on Natural Gas or Propane
- Electronic Ignition with weatherproof on/off switch
- Safety valve turns the gas / propane off if the flame goes out
- Battery operated, saving thousands of dollars in electrical wiring
- Hardwire kit available for commercial or residential applications
- Approved for outdoor installation only
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
64,000 BTU (NG) & 62,000 BTU (LP), no venting required. For outdoor use only.
Standard unit includes: 57.5" stainless steel linear burner, removeable back for see-through installations, 2 piece windshield (for each side), 3 piece steel panels (back, 2 sides)
Electronic ignition with an easy access weather proof on / off switch.
Unit runs on a battery pack, saving the customer thousands of dollars on installation by not having to run electrical wiring to the unit.
The hardwire kit is ideal for commercial applications, or if the customer wants to run electrical wiring to the unit.
* LP Conversion Kit includes LP Regulator, burner orifice, pilot orifice, allen key, label & instruction sheet.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase a Regency, you own an award winning product designed for great looks, ease of use and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
Options and Accessories