The Medium Hampton Wood Stove is a perfect size, a perfect amount of heat and a perfect amount of style. A beautiful combination of soft lines and delicate textures make this cast iron stove the perfect artistic backdrop for a roaring fire. Choose from two types of finishes to suit your decor, and get ready to enjoy all the comforts that only a Regency Wood Stove can provide.
- Decorative Cast Iron Grille
- Heavy duty cast door with elegant varnished wood handle
- Side mounted single draft lever for heat adjustment
- High performance brick lined firebox
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Cast iron exterior provides additional radiant heating
- Mobile Home Approved
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Medium Wood Stove
- Standard unit includes: body, cast iron door with ceramic glass, standard legs, and 6" - 45° flue
- Black varnished handle with Charcoal Gray, Brown varnished handle with Timberline Brown
- 38,800 BTU, 83.9% efficiency, 3.9 gms/hr emissions, 16" log
An EPA-certified heater has been independently tested by an EPA-accredited laboratory to determine if it meets the emissions limit of 4.5 grams per hour. There are many Government rebate programs available for changing out your old wood heater to an EPA-certified wood heater. Check the promotions page and save money by switching to a Regency!
Temperature Sensitive Blower
The blower can dramatically increase the circulation of heat in your home. It includes different speed settings and an automatic heat sensor which turns the blower on and off at predetermined temperatures.
Airwash technology brings a flow of air into the firebox from a vent above the glass panel. The air is immediately forced directly downwards over the inside of the door. This creates a layer of air which ‘washes’ over the glass at all times. Flames and gases are both managed by this constant flow of air, which prevents tar build up and black glass.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase a Regency, you own an award winning product designed for great looks, ease of use and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
Options and Accessories
Cast Iron Short Legs
Cast Iron Side Shelves