Seamless contemporary style - designed and built to live outdoors.
- The industry-first Power Screen ensures safety, moving up and down at the press of a button to protect and prevent debris from entering the fireplace
- Multicolored LED lights shine through the crushed glass firebed and can even be used when the fireplace is off
- Stainless steel interior reflects and magnifies flames
- Rust-resistant, marine grade stainless steel construction maintains its luster for years to come
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall control constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- No chimney or venting required, blending your fireplace effortlessly into your outdoor space
- 48" wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- Also available in single-sided models
- Power Screens
- Multi-Colored LED Lights
- Crystal Glass Media
- Glass Wind Guards
- Wall control with LED lights
- Gas flex connector
- 8' wire harness for wall control
- 48" x 13-7/8" viewing area
- 43,000 BTUs
- UL/ULC listed
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Units are built NG. Conversion kit required for LP.
Options and Accessories
- Intellifire Ignition System
The IntelliFire™ Ignition System (IPI) is an advanced, proven ignition system. IPI constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning.
This industry-first Power Screen is both safe and easy to use. Unlike traditional outdoor fireplaces that have large stainless steel covers, the Palazzo Power Screen is seamlessly operated via a wall control. The Power Screen allows homeowners to open or close the screen, disappearing into the wall with the press of a button, preventing debris from entering the fireplace and can even be closed while the fireplace is in use.
|Appliance Rear Width:||59-7/8"|
|Framing Front Width:||60"|
|Framing Back Width:||60"|
|Viewing Area:||48 x 13-7/8"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.