The Marquis II series gas fireplace fills your home with comfort. Watch the scene unfold with an expansive view of the flames as they wrap around split logs. The authentic masonry appearance and accent lighting enhance the beautiful fire. Come home to the Marquis II see-through gas fireplace, and enjoy the entertainment and romance you deserve.
- ClearView™ glass gives you an expansive view of the flames and realistic split logs
- Showcase the interior with accent lighting and ember bed illumination
- Customize the interior with authentic brick panels
- Perfect for medium and larger rooms
- Available in 42” model
- Up to 57,500 BTUs
- 43,000 - 57,500 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 39,000 - 52,000 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- RC400 touchscreen remote
- LED accent lighting
- LED illuminated embers
- ClearView ceramic glass
- 9 ceramic fiber split logs
- Gas flex connector
- Junction box
- Intellifire Touch ignition
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Two Fronts
- Brick Panels
Heat Zone Technology
Draw heat from your fireplace to another room in your home, up to 20 feet away. When a Heat-Zone kit is run continuously, it can redirect up to 25% of the heat to another area, also reducing wall temperatures above the fireplace. Two Heat-Zones run continuously will redirect up to 50% of the total heat output.
Power Venting Technology
Fireplaces aren’t just for exterior walls. A fan-powered accessory with slim venting can zigzag throughout your home—up, down, over or under – making it possible to install a gas fireplace virtually anywhere. This ensures safe fireplace operation and the best flames. Check with your local hearth professional to determine if your home or fireplace could benefit from power venting technology.
Direct Vent Technology
With Direct Vent fireplaces and inserts, 100% of combustion exhaust and fumes are removed from your home. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat and conserve energy.
Options and Accessories
Cottage Red Interior Panels
Customize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative lining.
Tavern Brown Interior Panels
|Appliance Rear Width:||60"|
|Framing Front Width:||60-1/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||60-1/4"|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|BTU/hr Input:||57,500 (NG); 52,000 (LP)|
|Heating Capacity3:||Up to 3,100 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||39-7/16 x 35-1/8"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
- This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
Right Side View
|AFUE:||60.5% (NG) / 63.9% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide:||62.0% (NG) / 64.3% (LP)|