Seamlessly integrate your indoor and outdoor space with the Fortress see-through gas fireplace. The traditional style, expansive viewing area and authentic look fit perfectly in a variety of spaces. Non-reflective glass, accent lights and multiple interior brick options make this unique fireplace the ultimate in traditional luxury design. Enjoy the view both inside and out with the Fortress.
- Accent lighting enhances the effect of the flame and illuminates the fireplace interior. Enjoy the ambiance, with or without the fire.
- 30" tall fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- IntelliFire™ Touch ignition system monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- IntelliFire™ Touch touchscreen remote control
- 316 marine grade stainless steel exterior is rust-resistant even in the harshest conditions
- Anti-Reflective Glass
- Touch screen remote control (RC400)
- Halogen Accent Lights
- Factory Installed Outdoor Kit
- 56,000 BTUs
- 36" x 30" Viewing Area
- CSA Design Certified
Options and Accessories
- Direct Vent Technology
With Direct Vent fireplaces and inserts, 100% of combustion exhaust and fumes are removed from your home. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat, conserve energy and ensure clean, safe indoor air quality.
- Interior Styles
Herringbone Refractory Pattern
|Appliance Rear Width:||49-3/8"|
|Framing Front Width:||49-1/2"|
|Framing Back Width:||49-1/2"|
|BTU/hr Input:||56,000 NG|
|Heating Capacity3:||2,200 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||36 x 30"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
- This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.