A unique corner unit creates a memorable experience. These corner fireplaces provide warmth and comfort to multiple spaces at once. Upgrade your corner fireplace with intuitive touch remote control and fan options.
- Right or Left Corner styles available in traditional models
- Optional Intellifire Touch remote control
- Optional fan
- Up to 38,000 BTUs
- 38,000 - 21,000 BTU/Hour input
- Intellifire touch ignition system
- 7 ceramic fiber logs
- Glowing embers, lava rock
- Tempered glass
- Fiber brick refractory
- 12' Control Wire
- Junction box
- Battery backup
- Gas flex connector
- Manual gas shut off valve
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Front (x1)
- End panel (x1)
Options and Accessories
Power Venting Technology
Fireplaces aren’t just for exterior walls. A fan-powered accessory with slim venting can zigzag throughout your home—up, down, over or under – making it possible to install a gas fireplace virtually anywhere. This ensures safe fireplace operation and the best flames. Check with your local hearth professional to determine if your home or fireplace could benefit from power venting technology.
Direct Vent Technology
- Brick Interior
- Decorative Mesh Door
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|BTU/hr Input:||38,000 (NG); 35,500 (LP)|
|Heating Capacity3:||1,100 to 1,700 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||33 x 21-5/8"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
- This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
- Front View
- Viewable End
- Non-Viewable End
- Framing Dimension
- Basic Clearances
|AFUE:||58.0% (NG) / 58.7% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide:||54.1% (NG) / 53.5% (LP)|