The Courtyard outdoor gas fireplace is the perfect blend of artistry and function: traditional styling with ultra-realistic logs or contemporary glass, that ignite at the flip of a switch. Mesmerizing flames provide instant ambiance and relaxation. Cozy up with the Courtyard.
- Create a stunning focal point with your choice of standard definition logs, high definition logs or modern glass media partner perfectly with the active dancing flame
- Choose from multiple interior options including stainless steel to magnify the flames, traditional brick for a traditional look or premium stacked or herringbone brick for a unique look in neutral tones to add to your space
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- Available in 36" or 42" wide
- Clean face & flush hearth design
- Wall switch with outdoor control box (15')
- Stainless steel safety screen
- Electrical wire harness (6')
- Gas flex connector with shutoff
- 55,000 BTUs
- 36" x 30-3/4" viewing area
- UL/ULC listed
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
For traditional look: grate and log set
For contemporary look: modern hearth kit and glass media
Units are built NG. Conversion kit required for LP.
Options and Accessories
- Intellifire Ignition System
The IntelliFire™ Ignition System (IPI) is an advanced, proven ignition system. IPI constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning.
- Premium Herringbone
Premium interior with authentic roman-style bricks, hand-painted with a blend of grey and beige tones to complement the home’s exterior finishes.
- High Definition Logs
High definition, 8-piece log set inspired by black locust bark.
- Crystal Glass
Add a layer of safety with an optional screen to protect and prevent debris from entering the fireplace.
|Appliance Rear Width:||31-1/2"|
|Framing Front Width:||43-1/2"|
|Framing Back Width:||43-1/2"|
|Viewing Area:||36 x 30-3/4"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.