THE ULTIMATE CHARCOAL EXPERIENCE
DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR ENTERTAINERS WITH A FLAIR FOR PERFORMANCE..
- Rotiscope TechnologyTM - patent pending rotisserie system
- Integrated retractable rotisserie poles with adjustable heights
- Internal motor (40kg rated capacity) Design patented rotisserie rod and Cliplock ForksTM (4 Cliplock ForksTM)
- Fast Flame Ignition SystemTM - 9 minute ignition with integrated electric element
- Set & Forget electronic control with audio Includes overheat protection for additional safety
- Cooking area: 3321cm2 Integrated retractable power cord (1.5m)
- Internal storage solution for rod and Cliplock ForksTM Porcelain enamel firebox and charcoal tray
- Easy to clean interior Fully enclosed cupboard with double lined doors for storage Weather/wind shield
- Cool to touch handles 2 x lockable castors for manoeuvrability 2 x chrome grills with integrated cool touch handles 2 person 10 minute assembly
- Height with poles up: 1223mm /
- Height with poles down: 900mm
- Gross Weight 80kgs /
- Net Weight 78kgs Depth: 487mm
- Width with poles up: 1375mm /
- Width with poles down: 1365mm
Ready to cook in 10 minutes
With the Fast Flame Ignition SystemTM, featuring an electric element, you can get your charcoal burning at just the right temperature in just 10 minutes.
Built-in rotisserie system
With the patented Rotiscope TechnologyTM, you can set up an authentic, commercial-quality rotisserie, powered by a discrete motor, in moments.
Food held tight
The jaw-like Cliplock ForksTM ensure everything from chickens to suckling pigs are kept firmly in place on the rotisserie rod as it turns.
Function and form
From the subtly integrated rotisserie, to the retractable power cord, the FUSIONTM is the perfect balance of function and form, taking design cues from minimalist Danish design.
Easy to use and take care of. The porcelain enamel firebox and charcoal tray are easy to clean after use.
Make your FUSIONTMeven more versatile with the free-standing pedestal and move your barbeque with ease.