The Montebello DLXCD Direct-Vent Fireplace offers the versatility and performance necessary to make it a stunning centerpiece for any home. With a sleek contemporary burner and multiple colors of glass media available, the Montebello DLXCD can complement any style. The focal point of the Montebello DLXCD is its exceptionally tall, dancing flame seen through an expansive ceramic-glass opening for unmatched clarity and radiance. A vast array of glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look to add warmth and ambiance and value to your home.
- Smooth-faced design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer.
- Powerful burner system produces tall, dancing flames.
- Clean-face design provides a seamless, built-in look.
- Tall opening provides an exceptional view of the fire and interior panels.
- Contemporary glossy black porcelain panels amplify the look of the flame.
- Alternate glass media colors gives further ability to customize the look.
- Clean-face design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and safety.
- Adjustable flame height gives you full control of heat output.
- Intermittent pilot ignition includes battery backup to provide continued operation in the event of a power outage.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Contemporary design includes your choice of glass media options to suit your taste and complement any home decor.
- Decorative free standing screen kits available.
This fireplace meets all 2015 ANSI barrier requirements.
||Montebello DLXCD 40
||26,500 - 50,000
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
LINERS, GLASS MEDIA KITS, FREESTANDING KITS and SCREENS