TEC Grills Do Everything Better. SEAR, ROAST, SMOKE ... 100% INFRARED.
Radiant glass panels below cooking grates block rising hot air from the burners that dries out food, so food retains up to 35% of its own natural juices.
The G-Sport is TEC’s most versatile and affordable full-size grill. In fact, it’s the only full-size grill certified for use on combustible surfaces, including wood. Designed to be used on a table or countertop or as a freestanding grill on a pedestal, it can also be placed on an outdoor island as an alternative to a built-in grill – no cutout opening required. Plus it’s easy to transport to your favorite event or vacation destination.
|Type||Portable||Temp Range||250°-850° F|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel||Capacity||18 Burgers|
|Fuel Type||Propane/Natural Gas||Width||36 1/4"|
|Grilling area||424 sq in||Height||14"|
• Certified to be used on any surface, including wood
• One over-sized fuel-efficient stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures (1400° F) while using less fuel (22,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills
• 309 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 18 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
• No hot or cold spots
• Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 115 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
• Contoured, double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle
• Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
• Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
• Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
• Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
• Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
• Electronic ignition
• Tool and towel side bars serve as handles for carrying (72 lbs)
• 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
• Handcrafted in America