SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO LOVE.
A VERSATILE 2 BURNER GAS BARBEQUE.AWAY.
- Seamless design. Easy clean – one wipe
- Rust proof construction (complete die cast aluminium barbeque including side serveries)
- Ergonomic taps with rotary ignition variable heat control Storage shelf 2 lockable castors for ease of use
- Complete portability, use of barbeque without the stand 10 minute assembly
- Colours: red, mint, stone, graphite
- Optional accessories: flat plate (HBG2PLATE), grill plate (HBG2GRILL), warming rack (HBWARMR), drip tray (HBGALUTRAY), long cover (HBG2COVER)
- Height with hood up: 1447mm /
- Height with hood down: 1067mm
- Depth: 743mm /
- Width 1175mm
- Gross Weight 29kgs /
- Net Weight 25.6kgs
Power and grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you're ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won’t rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colours.
Convection cooking made simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavours.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far this is an amazing grill. It gets super hot, super fast. No more do I need to get the grill started early. It also has a left and right side burners vs the front to back . The grill sits higher than our old webber and also has less work space to the sides. There is a lot of space in the shelves below.