TEC Grills Do Everything Better. SEAR, ROAST, SMOKE ... 100% INFRARED.
Radiant glass panels below cooking grates block rising hot air from the burners that dries out food, so food retains up to 35% of its own natural juices.
The newest generation of the world’s first infrared grill. We still hit high—and even higher—highs, but we’ve dropped our lows to a temperate 200°F. And our 100% infrared grilling system—the only one available today—preserves up to 35% more of the natural essence already in your food. We may have even saved the best for last: it’s a lot of grill for your money.
|Type||Free Standing||Temp Range||200°-900° F|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel||Capacity||32 Burgers|
|Fuel Type||Propane/natural Gas||Width||44 1/4"|
|Grilling area||777 sq in||Height||49"|
• 2 fuel-efficient stainless steel burners that reaches higher temperatures (900° F) while using less fuel (60,000 BTUs – 30,000 BTUs/hr per burner) than other grills
• 592 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 32 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
• No hot or cold spots
• Warming rack (sold separately) provides an additional 185 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
• Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
• Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
• Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
• Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
• Electronic ignition
• 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
• Handcrafted in America