Modest, yet refined, the DRT3000 Series direct-vent gas fireplaces combine beauty, efficiency and value. These fireplaces offer a clean-face heat circulating design combined with a beautiful energy saving flame, glowing embers, and oak logs for a realistic touch. To suit the mood of the occasion, you have complete comfort and flame control with high and low settings that are operated from the flip of a wall switch. New controls offer energy saving pilotless ignition with standard seamless battery backup, so you can count on your fireplace to provide heat even during a power outage. DRT3000 Series gas fireplaces are also a leader in heating efficiency and cost less to operate. With optional accessories like remote control and stylish interior liners, you can customize the DRT3000 fireplace to enhance any room. Comes standard with black painted liner, see liner options below.
- Select from four sizes - 33", 35", 40" and 45" - to accommodate the size of your room and heating needs.
- Aged Oak logs and glowing embers deliver an elegant fire presentation.
- A newly designed pan burner produces brilliant flames for a vibrant presentation and hours of enjoyment.
- High/Low flame operation allows you to adjust the flame intensity and heat.
- Clean, radiant design blend with any style of mantel or trim.
- Heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
- High/low flame control allows you to control the ambiance in the room for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Ease of Operation
- Optional wireless remote controls deliver the ultimate convenience.
- Choose from Millivolt ignition system or energy saving intermittent pilot electronic ignition. Both systems provide reliable operation during a power outage.
- Wireless wall-mounted control provides variable flame settings (electronic models only).
- Standard IPI/CPI switch for easier operation during severe cold temperatures.
- Standard on/off and high/low flame control allows you to control the flame in the room from a conveniently located wall switch (provided).
- Easy access to control area without having to remove the safety barrier.
- Combo (top/rear) venting (except 33” models) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Approved for use in any room including bedrooms.
- Add an optional ceramic fiber brick liner for a more traditional look.
|Venting Type||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent||Direct Vent|
|BTU||13,000 / 14,000||15,000 / 16,000||19,000 / 20,000||21,500|
|View Style||Front View||Front View||Front View||Front View|
|Controls||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote||Optional Remote|
|Rating||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88||ANSI Z21.88|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|