The DRI200 Series fireplace insert offers the beauty of burning logs with the efficiency of a gas fireplace. A cost-effective heating appliance, the DRI2000 Series combines ceramic glass and a circulating blower to provide added warmth to the home. Featuring a five-piece, hand painted oak log set, the DRI2000 Series provides the beauty and warmth of a wood fire with the convenience and cleanliness of gas. Easy to use controls offer flame and heat at the touch of a button..
- Available in 27" and 32" models.
- Hand-painted Oak log set with a detailed finish.
- Balanced and realistic flame pattern with Hi / Low feature.
- Yellow vibrant flames stand out against the modern black interior.
- Safety barrier that meets 2015 requirements included.
- New Full Front Facades allow an easy installation with a clean and modern look.
- Hi and Low settings allow you to heat your room and maintain the perfect amount of warmth.
- Included 140-CFM adjustable speed blower keeps the warm air flowing.
Ease of Operation
- Optional push button remote control is easy-to-use and conveniently controls the power and the flame.
- Heat circulating blower is manually adjusted with the twist of a knob. Turn the speed of the motor up or down to your personal preference.
- Light your fire quickly with our convenient electronic ignition system.
- Battery backup system keeps the fire going in the event of a power outage.
|Minimum Fireplace Width||32"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||19-1/2"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||16"|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|