Breathtaking View! The pier design allows you to enjoy warmth & beauty from all three sides of the P131. Use this fireplace as a subtle room divider or bring two rooms together with the shared view in a very cost effective installation.
- Large realistic flames and platinum infused glowing embers enhance the fire
- Realistic 8-piece collapsed log set and fire grate
- Operates on natural gas or propane
- 40,000 BTU input at 75% efficiency NG; 39,000 BTU at 75% LP.
- Standard unit includes: body, millivolt valve with 50% flame adjustment control, blower, Old Town Red Standard brick panels, black brick floor panel, deluxe log set & embers, tempered glass, brick pattern floor and side, reversible valve and burner assembly, safety screen, remote & modulator, 4" x 6-5/8" 45° vent
Direct Vent Technology
A direct vent fireplace has a completely sealed combustion chamber which allows it to vent directly out a side wall or through the ceiling of your home. The benefit of this system is that it brings in air from the outside of the home rather than using the room air.
Create optimal comfort with ease and convenience at the touch of a button. Our user friendly programmable controls can be set, adjusted and programmed for your fireplace to come on at the temperature you want and when you want it.
Regency has integrated a custom designed safety screen into each faceplate design that meets or exceeds current North American safety legislation.
Power's Out - Heat's On
Never worry about being cold in a power outage. All Regency gas and wood units operate without electricity. Electronic ignition units have a battery backup system.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase a Regency, you own an award winning product designed for great looks, ease of use and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
Options and Accessories