Thoughtfully designed in Sweden to help you enjoy life, the Contura Ri50 wood burning fireplace embodies over 50 years of design excellence. Finally, modern Scandinavian style is now available across North America!
Clean, elegant lines and three generously sized glass viewing windows make the Contura Ri50 a modern statement piece. Able to accommodate top or rear venting, the freestanding design makes it easy to add dynamic wood fire ambience to any room. The Contura Ri50 makes starting and maintaining a wood burning fire simple. Use the optional, easy to position steel side box as a contemporary seat and stylish storage solution.
- Available in Black or White
- Easy to use - load it and leave it!
- Over 500 sq.in. of fire viewing area from three sides
- 3-sided guillotine style door maximizes design impact
- Side doors swing open for easy cleaning & full firebox access
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any room
- Thermotte® firebox lining has excellent insulating properties to
- store & radiate heat
- Integrated removable ash pan makes clean up quick & easy
- Keep your hands clean by using the included wood gloves during loading
- Top or rear vent for flexible installation
- Standard unit includes: black body, thermotte set, base, heat shield, glass top, ash pan & grate, removable handle, wood gloves
- Features include: top or rear vent, secondary air combustion, guillotine style door, leveling legs, lift handles, 6" diameter flue mobile home approved (U.S. only), side glass swings opens for cleaning
- Log Size: up to 16"
- Firebox Volume: 1.8 cu.ft.