The Villa Gas is a versatile outdoor gas fireplace at a value price. This compact unit can easily be installed on decks or patios. It’s time to extend your living outdoors, with the Villa Gas fireplace.
- Choose from traditional or herringbone brick interior for an authentic masonry look
- Stainless steel safety screen keeps debris out of the fireplace
- No chimney or venting required, blending your fireplace effortlessly into your outdoor space
- Safety pilot ignition system automatically turns off gas supply if flame is extinguished
- 36” or 42” wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- 42,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 42,000 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- UL listed
- Stainless Steel grate & outdoor log set
- Stainless Steel Safety Firescreen
- Safety Pilot
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Units are built NG. Conversion kit
- Required for LP.
Options and Accessories
- Stainless Steel Operable Doors
- Traditional Refractory Pattern
|Appliance Rear Width:||29-3/4"|
|Framing Front Width:||48"|
|Framing Back Width:||48"|
|Viewing Area:||42 x 20-7/8"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
Left Side View
Right Side View