Your home can be made exceptional with a Majestic multi-sided fireplace. The Pearl II see-through fireplace creates a unique experience. This multi-sided fireplace provides warmth and comfort to two spaces at once. Customize your Pearl II see-through with several interior options or opt for the contemporary look of fire through glass.
- Brick or reflective Black glass interior panel options
- Multiple front options in multiple finishes
- Customize the interior of the with traditional or contemporary features
- Create contemporary look now or easily convert later
- Optional Intellifire Touch remote control
- Optional fan
- Up to 38,000 BTUs
- 38,000 - 21,000 BTU/Hour input (NG)
- 9 ceramic fiber logs
- Glowing embers, lava rock
- Tempered glass
- Black steel refractory
- 12' control wire
- Junction box
- IntelliFire Touch Ignition System
- Gas Flex Connector
- Manual gas shut off valve
- Battery backup
Note: to change contemporary media color requires 5 bags
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately
- Fronts (x2)
Power Venting Technology
Fireplaces aren’t just for exterior walls. A fan-powered accessory with slim venting can zigzag throughout your home—up, down, over or under – making it possible to install a gas fireplace virtually anywhere. This ensures safe fireplace operation and the best flames. Check with your local hearth professional to determine if your home or fireplace could benefit from power venting technology.
Direct Vent Technology
With Direct Vent fireplaces and inserts, 100% of combustion exhaust and fumes are removed from your home. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat and conserve energy.
Options and Accessories
- Decorative Mesh Front
Available in Black Finish only
- Contemporary Front
Available in Bronze, Classic Black, Pewter
- Tavern Brown Interior Panels
Customize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative lining.
- Cottage Red Interior Panels
|Appliance Rear Width:||42-1/2"|
|Framing Front Width:||43"|
|Framing Back Width:||43"|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|BTU/hr Input:||38,000 (NG): 35,500 (LP)|
|Heating Capacity3:||Up to 1700 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||33 x 21-5/8"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
- This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
|AFUE:||58.2% (NG) / 62.7% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide:||56.6% (NG) / 58.5% (LP)|