The Montana is the original outdoor fireplace that started it all. It’s fashionably built to withstand adverse weather conditions and deliver solid performance—season after season, year after year.
- Durable stainless steel construction tested to defy the elements
- Patented drain channels to minimize weather effects
- Choose from traditional or herringbone brick interior for an authentic masonry look
- Stainless steel grate and firescreen built to look great for years
- 36" or 42” viewing area
- 100% stainless steel construction
- Water draining system
- Gray traditional or brown herringbone refractory lining
- Dual gas knockouts
- Ash lip
- Radiant heat
- 2 outside ducts and vents
- Stainless steel safety firescreen
- Stainless steel grate
- Stainless steel face
- 36" x 23-1/2" opening
- UL & ULC listed
Options and Accessories
- Bi-fold Doors
Bi-fold door (DM1836S) available in stainless steel chrome.
- Traditional Refractory
- Outdoor Realwood Logs
|Appliance Rear Width:||25"|
|Framing Front Width:||43"|
|Framing Back Width:||43"|
|Recommended Log Length:||18"|
|Viewing Area:||36 x 23-1/2"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
- BTU/hr Input based on maximum feed rate per hour multiplied by approximately 8600 BTU, which is average BTU from a pound of pellets.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
†For wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.