Enjoy the view from inside and outside your home with this unique fireplace. The Mezzanine gas fireplace boasts beautiful linear style and accent lights that shine through the crushed glass firebed. Customize the look with options like reflective black glass interior, stones and trim finishing options making the Mezzanine linear fireplace the ultimate in luxury design.
- Lights shine through the crushed glass firebed and can be used when the fireplace is off
- IntelliFire™ Touch ignition system monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- IntelliFire™ Touch touchscreen remote control
- 316 marine grade stainless steel exterior is rust-resistant even in the harshest conditions
- Crystal Glass Media
- Accent Lights - Halogen
- Touch screen remote control (RC400)
- Factory Installed Outdoor Kit
- 36,000 BTUs
- 36-1/8" X 13-3/4" Viewing Area
- CSA Design Certified
*Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- 1 interior front required
- Units are built NG. Conversion kit required for LP
Options and Accessories
- Direct Vent Technology
With Direct Vent fireplaces and inserts, 100% of combustion exhaust and fumes are removed from your home. These sealed fireplaces provide optimal heat, conserve energy and ensure clean, safe indoor air quality.
- Black Glass Fireplace Interior
- Interior Options
|Appliance Rear Width:||51-1/4"|
|Framing Front Width:||51-3/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||51-3/4"|
|BTU/hr Input:||34,000 NG/LP|
|Viewing Area:||36-1/8 x 13-3/4"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.