Light up your landscape. The Lanai linear gas fireplace offers contemporary style. Feel confident enjoying the flames with proven technologies. The night comes alive with glowing flames and a colorful firebed.
- Multicolored LED lights shine through the crushed glass firebed and can even be used when the fireplace is off
- Stainless steel interior reflects and magnifies flames
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- Glass wind guard keeps the flames full and lively
- 51" wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- Multicolored LED lights
- Crystal glass media
- Glass wind guard
- Wall control with junction box
- Gas flex connector
- 55,000 BTUs
- 51" x 18" viewing area
- CSA design certified
* Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Units are built NG. Conversion kit required for LP.
Options and Accessories
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System
The IntelliFire™ Ignition System (IPI) is an advanced, proven ignition system. IPI constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning.
Add a layer of safety with an optional screen to protect and prevent debris from entering the fireplace.
- LED Lightning
- Wall Control
Operate the fireplace and change the color of the LED lighting with a press of a button. The weatherproof box allows the controls to be located away from the flames for easy and safe access.
- Interior Options
Crystal Glass - Standard
|Appliance Rear Width:||57-1/4"|
|Framing Front Width:||57-3/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||57-3/4"|
|Viewing Area:||51 x 18"|
- Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
- Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.