A Direct-Vent Fireplace Insert turns your existing wood-burning fireplace into an efficient gas-fired heat source. Direct-Vent Fireplace Inserts are classified as zone heating appliances. Zone heating is inherently more efficient than your existing wood-burning fireplace or your central furnace.
Awaken your inner artist with a Loft Series Contemporary Direct-Vent Insert – in small (20,000 Btu) or medium (27,000 Btu). Choose Millivolt ignition or Intermittent Pilot. The black porcelain lining inside the Loft insert reflects the mesmerizing flame from the contemporary linear burner to create depth and visual interest from any angle.
Ceramic Glass: 13 7/16 x 28 1/4
Venting: 4 x 6 5/8 Top Vent Only, Requires 24-inch min. vent rise Framing 35 1/4 H x 32 W x 22 3/4 D
(see manual before framing)
• Install as fireplace only. (Not an insert)
• Variable Speed Blower available as an Accessory
• Pallet Quantity: 6 (same part number)
- Black Porcelain Liner and Burners
- Metal Frame and Front with Barrier Screen or Surround with Barrier Screen
Options & Accessories
*Requires metal frame for installation. Fronts include protective screen (not shown).