YETI Rambler 64 oz Bottle
The largest Rambler to date, our 64 oz. Bottle takes insulation to the next level, complete with a double-wall vacuum to keep drinks cold or hot for hours. Perfect for remote campsites and harsh worksites alike. Unlike narrow-mouthed water bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, our Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose Technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free. In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.
Rambler Bottle is available in 18 oz 36 oz and 64 oz
- Holds 64 oz. of margaritas, beer, water, or whatever else wets your whistle
- Over-the-Nose Technology means for seamless pouring with a wide-mouth opening
- TripleHaul Cap makes for a sturdy grip on the trail or at the campsite
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL - Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- NO SWEAT DESIGN Keeps fingers dry and unfrostbitten.