The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- you may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Milivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Evergreen Oak Logs (ENO) in 18,24 and 30 inch sizes.
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane
*includes an accessible battery pack concealed by its safe placement toward rear of fireplace and a protective bark-textured cover
G52 RADIANT FYRE GAS LOG SYSTEM FEATURES
This burner system Features an Exclusive stainless steel “booster grid” that acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire. It offers multiple control options including remote, manual and match lit. Compatible with Charred Evergreen Oak & Charred Evergreen Split Oak logs only. Available for Natural or LP gas.
Exclusive stainless steel booster acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire and the glow of the logs.
- Choice of control options:
- Energy saving Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) with wireless remote control variable flame (2V1A)
- Manual valve with variable flame and standing pilot (A)
- Match lit (natural gas only)
- Variable flame height remote control with standing pilot (-17)
- Available in sizes 18/20 and 24/30.