High performance in high style. The three-sided large bay windows entice you to enjoy a panoramic view of the brilliant flame. You are getting substantial heat delivered from a smaller stove in a beautiful contemporary design.
Cut down on your heating costs with the SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove by Breckwell. This efficient heating unit is not only cost effective, but you’ll enjoy the stylish look of the bay front window. The Breckwell Bay Front Mojave SP2700 Pellet Stove is crafted from high quality steel and features a large 180 degree panoramic view of the burn area to provide exceptional heating and captivating ambiance in one compact and stylish unit. With up to fifty hours of burn time on a single hopper, this stove is sure to keep your warm at night and cozy during those cold winter days.
- Up to 45,000 BTUs
- Heats up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- 50 lb Hopper Capacity
- Alcove & mobile home approved
- The Breckwell SP2700 Mohave Pellet Stove is a bay front pellet stove that comes complete with black door, nickel cowl, pedestal with ashpan.
- The SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove by Breckwell provides comforting heat for up to 2200 sq.ft.
- The Mojave SP2700 Pellet Stove by Breckwell has an automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 50 hours.
- The Breckwell Bay Front SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove is constructed of heavy steel construction.
- Enjoy the SP2700 Beckwell Mojave's convenient one touch digital control board.
- A "Hot Rod" automatic fire starter igniter is another great feature of the Breckwell SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove.
- The SP2700 Bay Front Pellet Stove Mojave is equipped with a stainless steel burn pot.
- The Breckwell SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove has a large and easily accessible ash drawer.
- An Air Wash system keeps the glass of the Breckwell SP2700 Pellet Stove clean.
- The Breckwell Mojave Pellet Stove SP2700 has easy access panels.
- The Mojave SP2700 Breckwell Mojave Pellet Stove is EPA exempt.
- The Breckwell SP2700 Mojave Pellet Stove has a limited 5 year warranty,1 year electrical.